Monday 26 October 2009

Sutter Home White Zinfandel

The first thing to say about this wine is that it is pretty. So pretty. If it weren't wine, it would look perfect in a little girl's bedroom.

Like I said, it's pretty.

It also is very sweet - but surprisingly refreshing in its sweetness. It tastes of strawberries and cream and something else that goes with all roses, that I can't identify.

Of course I'm drinking it ironically, because otherwise I would be the ***wrong kind of white person***.

Thanks SH for bringing it back for me :)

PS the pictures are crap because I took them on my phone...



 

2 comments:

  1. It is pretty, almost cute even ;) I can't believe you got that much juice out of that bottle ;)
    Where'd you find it?

    p.s. the photos are brilliantly clear for a mobile (such is the modern age I guess?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! It was actually 187mL, which is pretty generous... kind of like the bottles you get on Qantas flights after 5pm from Canberra to Melbourne!

    My friend brought it back for me from Napa Valley - it was kind of a joke, see this post at SWPL: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/25/24-wine/

    ReplyDelete